Sunday Wrap - September 21
- Taking the Lord's Supper was especially moving today! The second service in particular was dynamic. It's so good to reflect on Christ's sacrifice.
- It's good to welcome 6 new members today! Welcome, we're glad you guys are all part of the Frederick Family!
- Tonight's Q&A with Ben, our Hispanic Campus Pastor candidate, was great. It was so encouraging to me to see so many of you with a passion for reaching all peoples. This is going to be a great commitment for our church, but an important one.
- Chris Ellis has made it through one week, and one Sunday, as our Director of Children's Ministry and she seems to still enjoy her job! :-) We're really excited about Chris and we're thankful for the job she's doing.
- On a personal note, my Gators won and my Packers lost. A split weekend isn't the best thing, but it's better than both of them losing.
- I'm playing in 2 Fantasy Football Leagues (yes, I am one of those geeks) and it looks like I'm going to remain undefeated in both leagues! It was especially fun to beat two guys from Frederick today! ;-)
Now it's time to finish studying for an Old Testament test tomorrow and get ready for bed so I can get up at 5:30 for our Men's Bible Study. Good night!