Well, Gary Snowden tagged me with a self-disclosure exercise. I doubt that any of you are all that interested, but in case you are, here you go. I have to repost it exactly like he posted it and then provide my answers at the bottom.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Seven Facts about Me
1. I’m a graduate of The Baptist College of Florida. I know that sounds more like a slogan rather than a school name, but I can attest that it’s the best Bible college in the country!
2. My wife is a full 22inches shorter than me. I guess, conversely, that would mean that I am a full 22inches taller than her. 🙂
3. At one time I “unofficially” held the record for rebounds in a game in Florida high school. It was unofficial because the school I played for was an independent Christian school who’s statistics weren’t recorded at the state level. Nonetheless I had 40 rebounds in one game against my wife’s alma mater. 😉
4. I have now moved a grand total of either 26 or 27 times (I can’t remember which). I’ve lived in 8 states and on 3 continents.
5. I began preaching as an itinerant in churches when I was 17.
6. While working as a dj at a Christian radio station during my time in college, I had a caller call in on my birthday convinced that I was 65. Needless to say that wasn’t a happy day for a 20 year old college student.
7. Tracy and I have two daughters, both of whom have names grounded in the concept of grace (which happens to be my favorite Bible word). My oldest daughter is Sarah Grace (we call her Grace) and my youngest is Kessed Noel which is a derivative of the closest Hebrew word I could find to Grace, that being the word for loving-kindness “chesed”.