I couldn’t help myself
The last one, in particular, is worth the time to read it.
You might be Southern Baptist if,
1. you honestly believe that the Apostle Paul spoke King James English.
2. you judge the quality of the sermon by the amount of sweat worked up by the preacher.
3. you’ve never sung the third verse of any hymn.
4. your definition of fellowship has something to do with food.
5. you think “Amazing Grace” is the national anthem.
6. you believe God’s presence is strongest in the last three pews.
7. you think Jesus actually used Welch’s grape juice at the Last Supper.
8. you judge the quality of the service by its length.
9. you think someone who says “Amen” during the sermon might be charismatic.
10. you believe John the Baptist is the founder of the SBC.